Affordable Christmas is an empowering holiday event that offers a dignified way to help under-resourced parents provide a joyful Christmas for their children. On Saturday, December 2nd families can shop at drastically reduced prices at our Affordable Christmas store, truly allowing them to provide Christmas for their families!
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- DONATE • Give money to our Giving Grid campaign and let us do the shopping for you!
- PURCHASE TOYS • Make donations of new, unwrapped gifts and toys to our new office* or most Journey church services throughout November. Check out our wishlist and Amazon wish list for this year’s event!
- HOST A TOY DRIVE • Host a Toy Drive: Whether it is with your church, employer or family and friends, you can make a huge difference in a family’s Christmas by gathering toys for Affordable Christmas. Contact Sydney to learn more.
- VOLUNTEER • Many hands go into making Affordable Christmas possible year after year. There are many ways to volunteer, whether you are signing up with your community group or as an individual. Please contact Amanda for more information on volunteering.
- REFER A FAMILY • If you know a family that could benefit from Affordable Christmas, contact Liz.
With the generous contributions from donors and hundreds of volunteers helping with the event,
Affordable Christmas has served more than 9,000 kids over the past 10 years.
Toy drop-off locations
- Seoul Taco
- Rooster-South Grand
- Crossfit St. Louis
- Pi Pizzeria-Delmar
- Grace Meat + Three
- Mission Taco Joint-All locations (Nov. 17-19 only)
- Craft Beer Cellar
- A+ Auto Repair
- Savile Row Custom Clothier
* Our new office is located at 3108 N Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63107