MISSION: ST. LOUIS HOME REPAIR
Mission St. Louis’ home repair programs offer St. Louis residents assistance with minor home repair projects. You may qualify for repairs to be completed by either our MHRP contractors or AMP volunteers.
MHRP is a program funded by the St. Louis Area Agency on Aging (SLAAA) and the St. Louis Community Development Administration (CDA). We partner with certified, skilled contractors to complete projects for those who qualify. Some projects may be completed by volunteers through our AMP program.
To qualify for MHRP, you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Live in St. Louis City
- Own & live in your home
- Are age 62+ OR disabled OR a non-paid caregiver of a senior or disabled adult
- Are requesting repairs that qualify as minor
- Are current on paying your real estate taxes
- Are able to provide verification of residency, income & age
- Your household meets the low or moderate income threshold
Our AMP program coordinates volunteer groups to complete minor home repair projects in the neighborhood. Volunteers are not skilled professionals and are not paid for their work. Volunteers are matched with projects based on their self-identified level of expertise. Our volunteers aim to provide high quality work and complete projects to the best of their abilities.
Because we rely on volunteers for this program, Mission: St. Louis cannot guarantee a timeframe for project completion. Most work groups come in the spring and summer.
To qualify for AMP, you must:
- Live in the Jeff Vander Lou neighborhood (zip codes 63106, 63107, 63113)
- Or already qualify for the MHRP program
- Priority goes to homeowners
These activities are partly financed in part through an allocation of Community Development Block Grant funds from the Department of Housing and Urban Development and the City of St. Louis' Community Development Administration.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED ASSISTANCE?
Please contact us at (314) 771-5000 or email Todd at email@example.com.