Mission: St. Louis Home Repair
Mission: St. Louis provides non-emergency minor home repairs to the community through our MHRP and AMP programs. To get started, please fill out the form below.
YOU MAY QUALIFY IF YOU MEET ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Live in St. Louis City
- Own & live in your home
- Are a senior citizen (age 62+)
- Are age 18+ and legally disabled
- Are a caregiver for a senior citizen or legally disabled adult (city or county)
COMMON TYPES OF REPAIRS
- Safety & Security (doors, locks, exterior lights)
- Energy Efficiency (weatherization, leaks, ceiling lights, ceiling fan installation)
- Accessibility Modifications (grab bars, handrails, ADA toilet replacement)
- Minor carpentry, minor plumbing, minor electrical, etc.
MISSION: ST. LOUIS HOME REPAIR ELIGIBILITY FORM
Please answer the following questions accurately to help us best determine which of our programs would serve you best.
*PLEASE NOTE : We are still in the process of getting our funding approved for this program. We are unable to follow up with any submissions until this process is FINALIZED. We will respond to each submission as soon as our funding is approved*
This activity is financed in part through an allocation of Community Development Block Grant funds from the Department of Housing and Urban Development and the City of St. Louis’ Community Development Administration.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED ASSISTANCE?
Please contact us at (314) 771-5000 or email Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org.